Monday, December 19, 2011

The Man of the House

I love my Hubby. He is a great Husband and an even better Father. But he does work full time. Like I have mentioned in the past, breastfeeding is very important to me. So I stay home and take care of Bug while my Dearest slaves away to keep us in the very moderate lifestyle that we have. But every once in awhile he gets a day off. Today just happens to be one of those days. Usually I would try to give him as much love and space as possible. Make sure he gets sometime with Bug just the two of them but generally letting him do whatever he wants. But Christmas is right around the corner. And I have procrastinated so bad this year. I use the whole I have an baby card as much as I can but it is down to crunch time. I have soooo much to do! Which means that while I am at my sisters house, pretending to print out Holiday cards that is already to late to send, and watching youtube videos on how to properly form a ribbon bow, Bug and Hubby are at home. Alone. Going on five hours now. And I actually thought I would feel a tiny, itsy, bit guilty. I don't. I am having a blast. I am even drinking a beer. oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment